Broughton, St. James
1878-1879
Archives
Total copies: 1
Copy deed of site of the church 1878 ; Parish Boundaries 1879
Place:/Broughton/Lancashire/England
Title:
Broughton, St. James
Date of work:
1878-1879
Reference number:
GB127.L130
Level of description:
Fonds
Includes:
Custodial history:
St. James' Church was built on land donated by Samuel William Clowes M.P.
A District was assigned to it from the parish of St. John's, Broughton, by Order of Council, 14 August 1879 (London Gazette 22 August)
Source:
The records were deposited in the Library as Diocesan Record Office in May 1983, by Rev. E. W. Dimond
Access restrictions:
Unrestricted
Use restrictions:
Unrestricted
Topics:
Record types:
Manchester Archives and Local Studies
Language:
English
Record number:
7183504