Patricroft and Eccles Methodist Circuit
1872-1955
Archives
Total copies: 1
Records including Quarterly Meetings minutes 1898-1955; Circuit stewards accounts 1917-1935; Circuit schedules 1914-1930, 1932; Missionary accounts 1926-1955; Methodist Missionary Society schedules 1937-1954; Methodist Home Mission Fund schedules 1950/1-1954/55; Local Preachers' Meetings minutes 1872-1955
Title:
Patricroft and Eccles Methodist Circuit
Date of work:
1872-1955
Reference number:
GB127.L28/3
Level of description:
Sub-fonds from Fonds: Eccles Methodist Circuit (GB127.L28)
Part of:
Custodial history:
This was the Manchester 4th United Methodist Circuit, the continuation of the Manchester 4th United Methodist Free Church Circuit after the Methodist Union of 1907. After the Methodist Union of 1932 the circuit became known as Eccles New Road and Patricroft Methodist Circuit and for an experimental period 1938-1941 it was united with Eccles (Wesley) Circuit to form Eccles Amalgamated Circuit. As a separate circuit again in 1941, it was re-named Patricroft and Eccles Methodist Circuit, but then was permanently combined with Eccles Wesley Circuit in 1955 to form Eccles Methodist Circuit.
Access restrictions:
Unrestricted
Use restrictions:
Unrestricted
Record types:
Manchester Archives and Local Studies
Language:
English
Record number:
7209651