East Didsbury Methodist Church, Parrs Wood Road South
1936-1992
Archives
Total copies: 1
Title:
East Didsbury Methodist Church, Parrs Wood Road South
Date of work:
1936-1992
Reference number:
GB127.M67/12
Level of description:
Sub-fonds from Fonds: Manchester (Withington) Methodist Circuit (GB127.M67)
Part of:
Includes:
Custodial history:
The church was opened in 1936 and was part of Stockport (Tiviot Dale) Methodist Circuit. In 1951 it moved to Manchester (Withington) Methodist Circuit and the following year it was joined by members of Oxford Road ex-United Methodist Church, Chorlton-on-Medlock . A new church was built in 1954.
Source:
These records were deposited by Rev. Colin Cooper, Superintendent Minister, Withington Circuit, in 1997 (accession number 1997/50) and by Rev. Jane Craske in 1998 (accession number 1998/38).
Access restrictions:
Unrestricted
Use restrictions:
Unrestricted
Record types:
Manchester Archives and Local Studies
Language:
English
Record number:
7215650