Salford, Dock Mission Hall, New Park Road
1877-1973
Archives
Total copies: 1
The mission originated as Ordsall Park Wesleyan Methodist Church which opened in 1877 and was part of the Regent Road Wesleyan Methodist Circuit. The church was demolished in 1915 and rebuilt as Dock Mission Hall and became part of the Manchester and Salford Mission. The hall was closed in 1960 and the society joined with Regent Road Church to form Regent Methodist Hall.
Title:
Salford, Dock Mission Hall, New Park Road
Date of work:
1877-1973
Reference number:
GB127.M196/6
Level of description:
Sub-fonds from Fonds: Manchester and Salford Methodist Mission (GB127.M196)
Part of:
Includes:
Access restrictions:
Unrestricted
Use restrictions:
Unrestricted
Record types:
Manchester Archives and Local Studies
Language:
English
Record number:
7216923