Boys Department, Forest Street
1864-1911
Archives
Total copies: 1
Formed on the opening of new school buildings in St. Oswald's Street, 15 Mar 1875, scholars being brought from Gorton Street. Merged with Girls Department 12 Jan 1900 to form Mixed Department
Title:
Boys Department, Forest Street
Date of work:
1864-1911
Reference number:
GB127.M66/120/2
Level of description:
Series from Fonds: Manchester City Council Education Department: Schools' Records (GB127.M66)
Part of:
Includes:
Access restrictions:
Unrestricted
Use restrictions:
Unrestricted
Record types:
Manchester Archives and Local Studies
Language:
English
Record number:
7256721