Skip to main content
Edgeside, St. Anne
Edgeside, St. Anne
1872-1873
Archives
Find it!
Building Fund SubscriptionsAnnual Grants (1871) Form No. VI Preliminary Statement - questionnaire about the school, including details of staff, completed, 12 May 1873Place:/Newchurch in Rossendale/Lancashire/England
Title:
Edgeside, St. Anne
Date of work:
1872-1873
Reference number:
GB127.L80
Level of description:
Fonds
Custodial history:
In 1876 Edgeside Church of England School was licensed for worship and was used until St. Anne's church was built in 1885. It was assigned a district from the parochial chapelry of Newchurch in Rossendale and the parish of Lumb, by Order of Council 31 Dec.1886 (London Gazette 7th Jan 1887)
Source:
The records were transferred to the archives in February 1982 by Rev. G. R. Loxham
Use restrictions:
Unrestricted
Record types:
COLLECTION
Language:
English
Record number:
7182584
Find it!
0