Skip to main content
Pendlebury, St. John the Evangelist
Pendlebury, St. John the Evangelist
1842-1991
Archives
Find it!
Records of Incumbent: Baptism Registers 1842-1980; Marriage Registers 1849-1981; Burial Registers 1842-1991Records of Churchwardens: Register of Owners of Graves 1876-1891; Faculty 1965Related Material:Archdeacon John Rushton's Visitation Returns, 23 September 1846, include a letter from Rev Charles F Smith to Archdeacon Rushton and a copy of a letter from Thomas Cooke to Mrs Smith about dry rot in the parsonage, 1849 (MS f 942.72 R121 vol.25) Place:/Pendlebury/Eccles/Lancashire/England
Title:
Pendlebury, St. John the Evangelist
Date of work:
1842-1991
Reference number:
GB127.L112
Level of description:
Fonds
Custodial history:
St Johns, in the parish of Eccles, was built on land given by Thomas Cooke and consecrated on 11 October 1842. Part of the original District was assigned to Christ Church, Pendlebury, by Order in Council on 11 October 1861 (London Gazette, 15 October). The District was made a parish independent of Eccles on 17 March 1864.
Use restrictions:
Unrestricted
Record types:
COLLECTION
Language:
English
Record number:
7183171
Find it!
0