Skip to main content
Newbold, St. Peter
Newbold, St. Peter
1868-1980
Archives
Find it!
Baptism registers 1868-1963; marriage registers 1871-1954; banns of marriage 1912-1928; preachers' book 1928-1936; services 1936-1980;parish magazines 1884-1887Churchwardens minutes and accounts 1868-1928;churchwardens accounts 1923-1959; faculties 1888-1898; list of subscribers to Building Fund 1868-1879Parochial Church Council minutes 1918-1966; Finance Committee minutes 1939-1966School managers' minutes 1903-1936; Sunday School AGM minutes 1926-1958; Sunday School Committee minutes 1938-1973Place:Rochdale Metropolitan Borough/Greater Manchester/England
Title:
Newbold, St. Peter
Date of work:
1868-1980
Reference number:
GB127.L152
Level of description:
Fonds
Custodial history:
St Peter's was assigned a District from Milnrow and Rochdale, by Order in Council, 4 November 1887, (London Gazette, 5 November). In 1911 part of the parish was transferred to the new St Ann's, Belfield, by Order in Council, 4 May, (London Gazette, 5 May 1911). By Order in Council 19 December 1958, (London Gazette, 23 December), the boundary with St Mary's, Balderstone was altered. In 1977 by Order in Council, 21 December, (London Gazette, 29 December) it became part of the benefice of Rochdale, along with St Chad's, St Aidan's and The Good Shepherd.
Use restrictions:
Unrestricted
Record types:
COLLECTION
Language:
English
Record number:
7183885
Find it!
0