Skip to main content
Horwich, St. Catherine
Horwich, St. Catherine
1888-1917
Archives
Find it!
Baptism Registers, 1889-1917; Registers of Services, 1888-1916Place:/Horwich/Lancashire/England
Title:
Horwich, St. Catherine
Date of work:
1888-1917
Reference number:
GB127.L195
Level of description:
Fonds
Custodial history:
St. Catherine's began as a Mission Church of Holy Trinity, Horwich, in Beatrice St. licenced for services on 1 August 1888. A new church was dedicated on 8 May 1902, and consecrated as St. Catherine's, 2 March 1910. A District was assigned from the parish of Holy Trinity by Order in Council, 22 April 1910 (London Gazette, 29 April 1910)
Source:
The records were deposited by Rev. G Burrows on August 1993.
Use restrictions:
Unrestricted
General notes:
Old Accession Number: Aug 1993 2020/2
Record types:
COLLECTION
Language:
English
Record number:
7184682
Find it!
0