Skip to main content
Heyside, St. Mark, Royton
Heyside, St. Mark, Royton
1870-1966
Archives
Find it!
Records of the Incumbent including : Baptism Registers, 1870-1945; Marriage Registers, 1879-1962; Banns Books, 1910 - 1963; Registers of Services, 1931-1949; Preachers' Book, 1915-1965Records of Churchwardens : Free Will Offerings, 1921-1925Records of the Parochial Church Council : Minutes, 1953-1964Records of the Day School : Ede Institute Trustees' Minutes, 1879-1886Records of the Sunday School : Subscriptions to Whitsun Band and Scholars' Treat Fund, 1931-1966Place:/Royton/Lancashire/England
Title:
Heyside, St. Mark, Royton
Date of work:
1870-1966
Reference number:
GB127.L205
Level of description:
Fonds
Custodial history:
Services started in the church school of Heyside in 1870 St. Mark's church was consecrated on 15 May 1878. A District was assigned to it by Order in Council, 22 March 1879, (London Gazette, 25 March 1879), from the parishes of St. Paul, Royton, and of St. Stephen and All Martyrs, Lower Moor, Gidham. In 1957, by Order in Council, 13 December, (London Gazette, 17 December 1957), part of the parish was transferred to St. Anne, Longsight, Royton, and part to St. Stephen and All Martyrs, Lower Moor, Oldham.
Source:
The records were deposited in the Library as Diocesan Record Office, in October 1996, by Rev. R. Moms.
Use restrictions:
Unrestricted
General notes:
Old Accession Number: 1999/74 1996/Oct 22
Record types:
COLLECTION
Language:
English
Record number:
7184854
Find it!
0