Skip to main content
Salford, St. Philip (with St. Stephen)
Salford, St. Philip (with St. Stephen)
1826-1989
Archives
Find it!
Baptisms, 1826-1914; Marriages, 1838-1935; Burials, 1834-1888; Banns, Confirmations, 1928-1971; Preachers' Books & Registers of Services, 1885-1943; Parish Magazines, 1894-1896; Sentence of Consecration for Salford Chapel, 1825; Log Book with inventory , lists of memorabilia, 1900-1910; Photographs of Church interior, c.1890-1925; Photographs of clergy, school, events etc., 1910-1950; Parish Record (Scrapbook), 1868-1891; Papers collected by the Rev. Michael Price regarding Canon Peter Green, 1902-1989; Orders of Service, 1905-1976; St Philip's Day School Managers' Minutes, 1903-1923; Papers regaring purchase of land for St Philip's School, 1966Churchwardens Accounts, 1879-1944; Other Accounts, 1870-1971; Plan of Vault, c.1800-1850; Plan showing plot of land [for James Street School?], c.1850; Correspondence regarding burials, 1854-1888; Summary of Accounts regarding architectural work, 1896; Reports and Accounts regarding new clock, 1933-1934; Correspondence regarding listing of church building, 1952Parochial Church Council Minutes, 1932-1969; Parochial Church Council Accounts, 1931-1975Sunday School Accounts, 1892-1935Great George Street School: Managers Minutes, 1892-1960; Log Books, 1863-1883; Printed reports regarding School and related material, 1859-1936; Notice regarding School Trustees
Title:
Salford, St. Philip (with St. Stephen)
Date of work:
1826-1989
Reference number:
GB127.L231
Level of description:
Fonds
Custodial history:
The church became St Philip's with St Stephen in 1962 when St Stephen's church on St Stephen St closed and the congregations merged.
Use restrictions:
Unrestricted
Topics:
Record types:
COLLECTION
Language:
English
Record number:
7185215
Find it!
0