Skip to main content
Miles Platting, St. Luke
Miles Platting, St. Luke
1871-1980
Archives
Find it!
Records of the Incumbent : Baptism Registers 1871-1972; Marriage Registers 1876-1943, 1963-1972Records of the Churchwardens : Accounts 1875-1913Records of the Day School : Managers' Minutes 1975-1980; Correspondence 1973-1980
Title:
Miles Platting, St. Luke
Date of work:
1871-1980
Reference number:
GB127.M366
Level of description:
Fonds
Custodial history:
The District of St. Luke's was formed from All Saints, Newton Heath, by Order in Council, 21 July 1876 (London Gazette, 25 July). In 1972 by Order in Council, 23 Oct. (London Gazette, 26 Oct.) it was united with St. John's, Miles Platting and St. George with St. Barnabas, Manchester, to form St. Cuthbert's, Miles Platting.
Source:
The following records were deposited in the Library as Diocesan Record Office in April 1980 and April 1982 by Rev. Canon S.P. Meadows of St. Cuthbert's.
Use restrictions:
Unrestricted
Record types:
COLLECTION
Language:
English
Record number:
7194098
Find it!
0