Skip to main content
History of the church from 1882
History of the church from 1882
04 May 1912
Archives
History of the church from 1882, written on parchment and signed by E A [Knox], Bishop of Manchester, J R Leeming, vicar, Arthur F Clarke, Archdeacon, Rathbone Hartley, Rural Dean, and other local clergy, church officers and members of the congregation.Related Material:One copy was placed under the great stone of the chancel (see L213/1/13/1 above)
Title:
History of the church from 1882
Date of work:
04 May 1912
Reference number:
GB127.L213/1/13/4
Level of description:
Use restrictions:
Unrestricted
Record types:
COMPONENT
Language:
English
Record number:
7389439
0