Skip to main content
A view of the works entrance taken in 1969 prior to its demolition. The building on the right was Leyland poor house and it was bought by James Quinn in the 1870's
A view of the works entrance taken in 1969 prior to its demolition. The building on the right was Leyland poor house and it was bought by James Quinn in the 1870's
1969
Archives
Negative Sheet Number 1/N15/42
Title:
A view of the works entrance taken in 1969 prior to its demolition. The building on the right was Leyland poor house and it was bought by James Quinn in the 1870's
Date of work:
1969
Reference number:
GB124.DPA/1525/4
Level of description:
Use restrictions:
Unrestricted
Record types:
COMPONENT
Language:
English
Record number:
7500109
0